Welcome

Rejection letters, correspondence, and miscellanea from the otherwise empty annals of the Journal of Universal Rejection.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pigeons

Dear Dr. Dunkelbach,

Finally that mystery is solved!  I've always wondered why the pigeons walked like that.  A single muscle!! The solution is so ridiculously apparent that of course everyone had missed it until now!  I applaud you sir for your efforts at making this world a better place. 

Sadly you sent your brilliant work to a dead-end / cul-de-sac / No Outlet street.  We are forced (by a muscular twitch bending the joint twixt thigh and shin) to reject your work.  However, since your work was so seminal, so important, so mind-bending, I will go ahead and forward it for consideration in Science and Nature on your behalf.  Trust me, I have pull with those folks because they really admire JofUR.  (Their emulation of us is a little pathetic, but don't tell anyone I said that.)

Best regards,
Caleb

--
Caleb Emmons, PhD
Editor-in-Chief
Journal of Universal Rejection

No comments:

Post a Comment