Welcome

Rejection letters, correspondence, and miscellanea from the otherwise empty annals of the Journal of Universal Rejection.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The End of All War

Hello,

Attached please find my submission to the Journal of Universal Rejection. 

Sincerely,

endwar

Dear End War,

Is your submission the end of all war?  That is a hard thing to reject.  So I am not going to reject your central tenet "the end of all war," but simply reject your document, which you did not attach, or if it is the empty document then auto-reject it. 

Best regards,
Caleb

p.s. If you could let me know if the lack of an attachment was purposeful or an oversight that will help me keep my empty document count accurate.  Thanks.

--
Caleb Emmons, PhD
Editor-in-Chief
Journal of Universal Rejection

No comments:

Post a Comment