Welcome

Rejection letters, correspondence, and miscellanea from the otherwise empty annals of the Journal of Universal Rejection.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spam I

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your spam message claiming you have developed a software that automatically places my ad on millions of blogs.

Although I reject your submission for publication in JofUR, I look forward to subscribing to your service.  Apparently I will receive thousands of targeted hits to my website as Blog Blaster places my ad on blogs that match my ad's category.

I am very excited that this method has never been released to the public before. And if, as you say, "very few, if anyone has implemented this!" then I am even more, if at all, exciting.

Best regards,
Caleb

--
Caleb Emmons, PhD
Editor-in-Chief
Journal of Universal Rejection

No comments:

Post a Comment