Welcome

Rejection letters, correspondence, and miscellanea from the otherwise empty annals of the Journal of Universal Rejection.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mulch

Dear Alex,

Thank you for submitting your manuscript "Biomass production in Nauru: A preliminary field trial" to the Journal of Universal Rejection. 

As an avid gardener, I read with great interest your reported results on the differences in biomass production when using mulched versus non-mulched soil.  I printed your paper, shredded it, and mulched it into the soil around half of the pepper plants in my garden.  Since it will take several months before I can determine if this treatment has improved the productivity of the treated specimens, I must reject your paper.

Good luck on finding a suitable venue for your research.
Sincerely,
Eric Chicken                  
Associate Editor
Journal of Universal Rejection

No comments:

Post a Comment