Welcome

Rejection letters, correspondence, and miscellanea from the otherwise empty annals of the Journal of Universal Rejection.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Be Nice to Chickens

Dear Dr. S.,


Thank you for submitting your video entitled "Living Chicken Embryo Slices Don't Tolerate Toxins Very Well" to the Journal of Universal Rejection.  

I am rejecting your submission with the following video:
 


Note: I did not make this video, nor am I associated in any way with it.  I came across it by typing "chicken toxin" into the YouTube search box.


Best regards,
Caleb

p.s. I didn't send your submitted video to Editor Chicken because I didn't want to upset him!

--
Caleb Emmons, PhD
Editor-in-Chief
Journal of Universal Rejection

1 comment:

  1. p.p.s. Good call.

    p.p.p.s. I also don't tolerate toxins well.

    ReplyDelete