Welcome

Rejection letters, correspondence, and miscellanea from the otherwise empty annals of the Journal of Universal Rejection.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bipolar

Dear Bjørg,

Thank you for submitting "Studying Memory in Children and Adolescents with Bipolar Disorder" to the Journal of Universal Rejection.

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you.  I was never able to sit down for more than two seconds and take a look at your document.  I kept losing focus and running from task to task and banging the cymbals.   Then I was off buying that convertible and racing around.  The next week I felt very sad and barely left my darkened room.  I couldn't even remember that I had articles to reject.  But now I'm feeling pretty jazzed again, and I found your paper.  Therefore your paper is rejected.

Best regards,
Caleb

--
Caleb Emmons, PhD
Editor-in-Chief
Journal of Universal Rejection

No comments:

Post a Comment