Welcome

Rejection letters, correspondence, and miscellanea from the otherwise empty annals of the Journal of Universal Rejection.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's French to Me

Dear HZ,

Thank you for your submission to the Journal of Universal Rejection.  Your piece was very interesting, though of course I didn't understand it because it was in French.  I did like the quote from Karl Marx, though again, sadly, I did not understand it because it was in French.  I considered sending your manuscript to someone that reads French, but I thought, hey, let's not waste bandwidth.  I'm afraid this is the point where I must let you know that your manuscript has been rejected.

Best of luck in your future,
Caleb

--
Caleb Emmons, PhD
Editor-in-Chief
Journal of Universal Rejection

No comments:

Post a Comment